PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Die Farscape Crew ...

Dark Scape
13.09.2001, 14:46
Claudia Black und Ben Browder waren ja am Sonntag in New York beim zweiten Creation Con.
Viele haben sich gefragt, ob es ihnen gut gehe.  

Jetzt hat Claudia (alias ChickWithGun) eine Message ans SciFI Board geschickt (black tee ist Ben Browder):
Claudia and Ben in NYC

Date: 09/12/2001

The purpose of this message is two-fold.
Firstly, thank you for a successful and very enjoyable convention tour.
Secondly we would like to send out our best wishes to everyone in New York. We walked into town and lit a candle on the steps of a closed church last night. What else is there to do but try and give blood and pray for everyone.

We are here in town until the planes start running and are being taken care of by a large and caring group of collegues from the Henson Group. So lucky to have members of our work family with us at this time.

As much as I have wondered how Aeryn would be dealing with this the very human me has been a little teary, a lot scared and very grateful to be alive.

Ben has plying me with chocolate and has firmly established himself as a real life hero.

Chick with gun and black tee signing out for now somewhere in nyc.....

Ausserdem wird die Autogrammstunde in London am Freitag ausfallen, da die Flughäfen noch gesperrt sind.

Dune
13.09.2001, 16:06
Gut zu wissen, dass alle wohlauf sind, auch DeCandido hat sich schon "zurückgemeldet"...
Das es dem Cast gutgeht, hat bei einigen Scapern wirklich Erleichterung in dem ganzen Chaos ausgelöst, ein bisschen Sonne im kalten Wasser eben! :)
Der Herr Froonium war auch schon so nett, und hat Entwarunung im Chat gegeben! :)