PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Ein paar Spoiler

Dune
28.10.2001, 15:03
So, das hatten wir zwar auf dem alten Board auch schonmal, aber was solls.
Anscheinend ist Farscape.com ein kleiner Fehler unterlaufen, und sie haben eine Episodenbeschreibung ins Netz gestellt, die erst im n?chsten Jahr ausgestrahlt wird:

----
I-Yensch, You-Yensch

Rygel and D\'Argo meet with Scorpius in a diner on a desolate planet in order to negotiate their freedom: Crichton will board Scorpius\'s Command Carrier and assist Scorpius with his wormhole research; in return, Scorpius will grant immunity to Moya, Talyn, and the rest of Moya\'s crew. As a safeguard against double-crosses, Scorpius suggests that Crichton and Lt. Braca should wear I-Yensch bracelets that will synchronize their nerve impulses so that they experience one another\'s pain. D\'Argo and Rygel argue that Scorpius should wear the second bracelet, not Braca; however, before the deal is completed, two heavily armed crazies burst in and hold up the diner.

Meanwhile, trouble is brewing with Talyn. Suffering from extreme paranoia, Talyn blows up a hospital ship carrying 6,000 innocent passengers. Though Talyn expresses extreme remorse, Crais is afraid that it will happen again unless they get Talyn some help. He suggests that the only solution is to shut Talyn down, eradicate his biologics, and then bring him back to life with a full cognitive systems replacement. Moya is distraught when she hears the suggestion - it amounts to erasing Talyn\'s personality and returning him to the mentality of a \"newborn\" - and Talyn, incensed at the suggestion, fires upon Moya.

Back in the Diner, with both D\'Argo and Braca badly injured, Rygel and Scorpius reluctantly join forces and defeat the armed robbers. Their teamwork during the fray provides them with a basis to trust one another; the deal is clinched, with Scorpius consenting to wear the second I-Yensch bracelet.

Crichton, Aeryn, and Crais soothe both Moya and Talyn. Eventually both mother and son come to accept what must be done, allowing Crais and Aeryn to board Talyn - and shut him down.
----

Uhh, armer Talyn...Zu dem Yensch gibts noch was im Netz und zwar das hier:

---
I only knew about Farscape because my brother once played a bit part in an alien bodysuit for one episode. But now I\'ve seen three whole minutes , and what\'s more, most of them not yet seen by the public, because last night I sang in the soundtrack recording for the penultimate episode (21) of the 3rd season at the Sony studios in Sydney. The production company contracted us (the Sydney Chamber Choir [sydneychamberchoir.org]) to provide sixteen male voices for a couple of hours. The music was dark and Mozart-Requiem-like with lots of low notes, and we had to make it sound as much like a Russian choir as possible (for the choral iliterati, that means cavernous and subsonic).

SPOILER FOLLOWS

In the scenes we accompanied, an immense spaceship was being destroyed, water everywhere, and there was a tense meeting between some human bloke and a mean-looking alien commander in a black leather headpiece with a shrivelled face and pointy teeth (seems it was his ship being pounded). They both wore identical technological amulets which they discarded while talking. This seemed to be significant. There was no dialogue track, so all we had to go on were the visuals. Does any of this make sense to you diehards out there?
----

Das wird eine geile Season...Aber Zusammenarbeit mit Scorpy??http://www.plauder-smilies.de/nono.gifHmmm....Ich weiss ja nicht...
--
Aeryn: Frell!
Crichton: Yeah!
Aeryn: No, i mean bad frell....

Dune
18.11.2001, 22:56
Und weils so sch?n war und wir alle Scaper-Spione haben, die Spoiler ranschaffen noch ein weiterer, etwas krasser Spoiler, nachzulesen unter http://www.delphi.com/farscapeuk/messages/?msg=786%2E1 dann unter Spoiler, im Thema Where?s Techscaper...
Da kann man dann lesen:

I thought I would be able to bring back a little Farscape gossip. But it seemed hopeless....until the flight out from Sydney. I got talking to the girl next to me. It turned out she was an actress who had worked on the final Farscape episode of the season. She talked about a wedding scene...and the fact there was a lot of dying involved...sounds like farscape!!! She said it was great fun to work on and that Anthony Simcoe was the best. He kept making the cast do the conga inbeween takes...

Von der selben Seite stammt

time away...shame it was winter ...but I was glad I found out one bit of FS gossip
The actress I met had to be genuine. She did not know anything about the show, had not seen it before, except what she saw during shooting. Also I did not press her very hard for plot details as I did not want the cliffhanger to be totally spoiled. She said she was part of a wedding party. She said the Crichton was there as was Dargo and she talked of being amazed by one guy in heavy make up in a black/leather crocodile suit(Scorpy as best man????). She said there was a massacre and they all had to choose a comfy death position. The action moves on after the shooting because she said although she was playing dead she kept peeking at the action. Naughty extra!!She also said they did lots and lots of takes...she also told me what she was wearing for the scene but I have forgot. I 'm sure with the other scraps of info out there we are in for a shocking cliffhanger...bring the rice, confetti and a mop...it's going to be a bumpy ride!

WER VERDAMMT NOCHMAL HEIRATET????!!!!!!??!?!?!?!?!

--
Aeryn: No, I mean bad frell...

Bischoff
18.11.2001, 23:02
Habs noch nicht gelesen, aber fett alda!

Dune
18.11.2001, 23:07
ICH WILL WISSEN WER VERDAMMT NOCHMAL HEIRATET!!!
Ich weiss nich...Scorpy anwesend?Jede Menge Tote?Klingt nach ner Traumsequenz in Johns Kopf...Aber trotzdem..Bei Farscape ist alles m?glich...
--

Bischoff
18.11.2001, 23:12
Heiraten kann nur in Johns Kopf ablaufen. Den Machern wird wohl kaum ein logik Fehler unterlaufen wie einen christlichen (wenns in wei? passiert) oder menschlichen Brauch im Farscape universum als nat?rlich und selbstverst?ndlich hinzustellen (ich glaub bis heute dass sie in Die me Ditchetomy nicht Amen gesagt haben).

Dune
18.11.2001, 23:25
In DMD habe sie nich Amen gesagt, das war nur John, der Rest sagte Amet..
Na ok, aber wenn John heiraten will dann besteht er doch auch sicherlich auf so ne Art "christliche" Weise, oder?
--

Bischoff
18.11.2001, 23:37
Wir werden sehen, aber so ein extremes Happy end und es steh ja noch nciht mal fest, dass es ?berhaupt um John und Aerin geht, vieleicht heiraten ja Stark und Rygel

Dune
18.11.2001, 23:42
Tja, aber immerhin ist Scorpy anwesend und alle Hochzeitsg?ste werden get?tet....
Obwohl Stark und Rygie ein h?bsches paar w?ren! ;)
--

Bischoff
18.11.2001, 23:59
Vieleicht ein halbes Happy End. Scorp wird besiegt und Aerin John kommen wieder zusammen. Nachdem sie beide bei der Heirat ja ich will gesagt haben (Trauzeuge f?r John, ist Dargo f?r Aerin Chiana und als prister h?llt, hm ja, Rygel her) und es zur "Du darfs die Braut jetzt k?ssen" Zelebrierung kommt, taucht scorpis Gesicht in Aerins auf sagt irgendwas und John zuckt zusammen, Aerin fragt ihn "ist was" und er sag "nein nix, ich bin nur so gl?cklich" (oder ne bessere Ausrede). Dann k?ssen sie sich. Chianas und Dargos Blicke treffen sich unwillk?rlich und vielsagend (D?rfte ja klar sein das Dargo nicht mehr sauer auf sie ist). Das ist dann die fragliche Scene

Dune
19.11.2001, 00:03
Ich bin f?r ein Koma, in dem John eine fr?hliche heile Welt tr?umt, er will Aeryn heiraten, harvey schaut rein, macht alles kaputt...
Aber ist das so einfach bei Farscape?
--

AnduraNova
19.11.2001, 00:13
omg
falls der spoiler stimmt, glaube ich eigentlich nicht an eine traumsequenz...
viele tote?! das klingt doch nach einem passenden ende f?r die 'season of death'. ;)

john und aeryn heiraten?!? no way! zumindest noch nicht...
aber sagte dk nicht andererseits, dass die dinge die wir erwarten doch passieren werden. nur ganz anders als wir denken, so dass es sich anders anf?hlt...
keine ahnung, es ist alles m?glich!

die zeit bis m?rz wird wirlich sehr, sehr laaaaange.

hmm stark und rygel ... ;D
--
Aeryn: 'You are like a plague, John Crichton, and you have ruined my life. And yet I just... keep coming back.'

AnduraNova
19.11.2001, 16:54
hm, wenn allerdings der 'rumor' stimmt, dass wir am ende der staffel kent mc cord nochmal wiedersehen, w?rde das doch wieder f?r einen traum oder ein koma oder ?hnliches sprechen...
--
Aeryn: 'You are like a plague, John Crichton, and you have ruined my life. And yet I just... keep coming back.'

Dune
19.11.2001, 17:42
Das hab ich auch schon geh?rt, also d?rfte uns etwas wie "Won?t get fooled again" oder "A human reaction" erwarten.Vielleicht wieder ein Scarren-Verh?hr?
Der Ancient-Jack kann es ja eigentlich nicht sein...*schn?ff*, ich mochte das Rasta-Vieh so :(
--