PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Kult Times sagt...

Dune
21.12.2001, 21:27
..das hier zu den letzten Folgen der dritten Staffel:

SPOILER

[...] This opening instalment of the four-episode finale sets up the two parter and season finale to follow, as Rygel and D\'Argo set off to make a deal with Scorpius and the others await word on Moya. However, the arrival of Peacekeeper ships in the area panics Talyn, who takes his frustrations out on everything in the vicinity.
This episode is packed with good character drama and bags of tension as Rygel and D\'Argo\'s plans are spoilt by the presence of several other players with their own agendas, not to mention guns. the ongoing grey areas of personality in the characters involved helps immeasurably as there\'s always the possibility that any of them could stab the others in the back.
The Moya plotline is stronger though, as the crew finds itself having to negotiate with a warship that could easily obliterate them, and there are some nicely played scenes by Claudia Black as she tries to explain what must happen to Moya, in arguably the episode which has used the living ship to best effect.

3:19I ? Yensch, You ? Yensch

3:20Into the Lion\'s Den 1; Lambs to the Slaughter (1 of 2)

UH-OH! ;D
--
Aeryn: \"You OK?\"
Crichton: \"Yeah...I\'m all right. Thanks for watching my backside.\"
Aeryn: \"Couldn\'t help myself.\"

AnduraNova
21.12.2001, 21:38
wow, klingt echt richtig spannend. die spoiler die man ?ber 'i yensh, you yensh' bereits lesen konnte, scheinen also wirklich zu stimmen!
was mich trotzdem immer noch wahnsinnig beunruhigt ist der 'most difficult emotional beat' f?r crichton in episode 3.22. :(
lassen wir uns mal ?berraschen, ob wir jetzt wirklich noch bis zum 5. april warten m?ssen, oder ob bbc die letzten vier folgen schon im m?rz ausstrahen wird.
--
'Most times, you get a second chance. You just gotta wait for the wheel.' (John Crichton)

Dune
21.12.2001, 21:43
Ich wette, dass in Folge 3.22 dem Moya-John das Herz gebrochen wird, es gab mal so Geschichten, dass Aeryn ihm sagt, dass sie nix mehr mit ihm zu tun haben will, weil sie ihn nicht nochmal sterben sehen kann und weil es mit dem anderen Crichton so perfekt war...
ARMER CRICHTON!! :(
--
Aeryn: "You OK?"
Crichton: "Yeah...I'm all right. Thanks for watching my backside."
Aeryn: "Couldn't help myself."