PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Gerüchte und News zur 10. Staffel *Spoiler*

Swiss
28.03.2006, 23:28
Nach und nach kommen jetzt immer mehr Infos raus. Gerade nach der Con in Vancouver natürlich besonders. Daher dachte ich, ein Thread mit Gerüchten wäre angebracht.

Gerücht Nummer eins:
Amanda Tappings kündigte in Vancouver an, dass es dieses Jahr einige Sam/Jack Momente geben werde! Wow, sowas höre ich natürlich gerne!

Gerücht Nummer zwei: (hab ich schon anderswo gepostet)
RDA wird in der 10. Staffel in Gastauftritten zu sehen sein! :)

Swiss
28.03.2006, 23:38
Und kaum habe ich dieses Thema eröffnet, finde ich schon mehr News:

RDA wird jetzt tatsächlich in der 200ten Episode dabei sein. Allerdings soll der Bogen zur 100ten Episode ("Wormhole X-Treme!") geschlagen werden. Wormhole X-Treme soll nach drei Episoden abgesetzt worden sein, war aber (Homage an Firefly) auf DVD ein Erfolg, sodass ein Film daraus werden soll. Tönt ja noch lustig, aber Wormhole fand ich nicht so toll.

RDA werde ausserdem auch in Atlantis einen Auftritt haben.

Quelle: gateworld.com

Crystal
31.03.2006, 16:01
Amanda Tappings kündigte in Vancouver an, dass es dieses Jahr einige Sam/Jack Momente geben werde!Also das hatte ich bisher überlesen! Na da bin ich ja gespannt, wie sie das machen wollen, wo doch die eine Hälfte praktisch fehlt. Gibt's da wohl näheres zu ihrem nicht-so-richtig-Single-Dasein aus der 9.? :D

RDA-Gastauftritte hören sich gut an, zwischendurch alte Bekannte reinspazieren zu haben, ist immer gut. Und für die 200. Folge gehört sich das sowieso. :)

War auch erstaunt, dass sie Wormhole Extreme! sozusagen fortsetzen, wo die Folge damals nicht gut angekommen ist. Das hat schon fast sowas, als würden Cast und Crew feiern und sich einen Scherz mit der Folge machen, nur die Fans außen vor lassen. Aber vielleicht wird es ja diesmal runder, wobei mich die Aussage, dass jeder so ein paar Ideen liefern und sie dann sozusagen Stückwerk von kleinen Witzchen mit Rahmenstory machen, bei mir noch keine große Begeisterung hervorgerufen hat.

Lord Anubis
10.04.2006, 23:16
Also wo schaut ihr eigentlich diese neuen Episoden. über satellit?
Ich habe alle stargate seasons gekauft die es bis jetzt gibt (1-8)
aber hier ist ja scheinbar season 9 schon alt. Muss ich mir nun eine Satellitenschüssel kaufen um mit euch mitzuhalten? oder gibt es auch die möglichkeit via online/streaming die neuen episoden zu sehen?

Kaff
11.04.2006, 00:33
Die ersten 8 Folgen der neunten Staffel gibt es in der Videothek.
Ansonsten: naja...gibt es ja noch andere Quellen. ;)

Swiss
23.05.2006, 17:55
Chris Judge Podcast

Its been coming for weeks and now its here and posted, Chris Judge (Teal'c on Stargate SG-1) chats to SciFi Talk's Tony Tolado, they chat about the Women of SciFi calendar, Rachell Luttrell's (Teyla Emmagan on Stargate Atlantis) session, the 200th episode (200), the Timeless Destination Convention, Ivor Bartok's behind the scenes video captures of the women of scifi calendar and families, and more importanly Chris mentions that the producers have decided to make a series ending episode for season 10 and not a cliff-hanger.

The actor also confirm's that Firefly/Serenity actor Morena Baccarin [body of work] will be doing "a number of episodes" on season 10, [Related story].
Quelle: Stargate News Australia (http://www.gasbo.net/stargate/news.htm)

Was bitte schön soll bloss das fett Gedruckte bedeuten? Fertig SG-1?

Crystal
26.05.2006, 15:32
Hm, hm, also ich hoffe ja, dass es einfach heißt, dass sie keinen Cliffhanger machen, um daraufhin in den Kinofilm überzuleiten. Da können sie ja schlecht eine angefangene Story verwenden.

Wie gesagt, ich hätte (falls sich nicht ab Juli noch einiges ändert) lieber weiter SG-1 als Atlantis. Fänd ich schade, wenn es jetzt abgesetzt würde.

chani
26.05.2006, 20:37
Snippets from on-set report in TV Zone 203

Although he cannot reveal specifics, star Ben Browder offers up a little tidbit about what’s being shot this morning, and the situation in which his character Colonel Mitchell finds himself:

“Mitchell is handcuffed to a bed with Vala standing over him. ‘That’s pretty much all you need to know,” chuckles the actor. “Watch for the scene.” (Momento Mori)

Mallozzi:

“I mean, there’s Morpheus, which is the first episode that Paul Mullie and I wrote for SG-1 this season. It’s an off-world, weird, kind of quiet mystery juxtaposed with this comedic B-story involving the Vala character. I’m so happy with how it turned out.” The episode was an opportunity to use the chemistry that Ben Browder and Co-star Claudia Black, now making her SG-1 character of Vala into a full regular, demonstrated on their old series, Farscape.

SG-1 stunt supervisor Dan Shea: Reviews the final details of a stunt in Momento Mori:

"In this particular scene, Mitchell commandeers a motorcycle and zooms through traffic and pops wheelies as he chases a car that has absconded with Vala,” notes Shea. “In order to shoot this, we’re taking over a major roadway, Highway 91. When I first heard this I thought, ‘You’ve got to be kidding.’ But yes, we’ll be taking over two lanes of this highway and as I said, our hero will be popping wheelies and weaving around cars.

“At the end of the chase, which we’ll be shooting on another day and at a different location, we’re going to roll the car. The Vala character will be inside the car and she’ll elbow the person in the backseat and then kick the guy in the front seat, causing him to lose control of the vehicle. We’ll then cut to an exterior of the rolling car. Everything, of course, has been prepped. The SFX department has taken a month or so to get everything ready. There will be a nitrogen ram inside the car, and at the appropriate time our stunt driver will pitch the car and start it sliding. We’ll then hit the button on the ram, which will cause the car to roll. We don’t want it to roll to many times, though. Hopefully on the day of filming it will land on its roof and slide. We can then put our actors inside and push the car the last few feet in the frame.”

Beau Bridges:

“I think I’ve grown much more comfortable in the role, especially when it comes to saying a lot of the Sci-Fi lingo,” smiles Bridges. “The latter is always a little challenging, but I’ve certainly been inspired by watching Michael Shanks and Amanda Tapping and the way they handle all that sort of techno-speak that Dr. Jackson and Major Carter get.

“This cast is fantastic and I enjoy working with all of them. Of course, bringing Claudia Black in as a regular this year is a smart move. She and I had some good
scenes together last year and that’s been true again so far this season. I’m pleased to say that my character and Ben’s are interacting more in Year 10 as well. There’s a terrific episode we did called Uninvited in which Mitchell ends up in a situation where he has to spend some time alone with the General. There’s a great deal of humour in the story, but eventually some aliens show up and the mood turns more serious.

“In another episode, Landry gets to go off-world again and even fires a weapon, so I’m having the time of my life.”

More on Momento Mori:

In one scene, General Landry has some stern words for a Trust operative named Weaver, played by guest-star Brendan Beiser, who was the ill-fated nice guy Agent Pendrell on The X-Files.

More on The Quest: (Mid season 2 parter)

Mallozzi wrote the first half and Paul the second. "It's a sort of epic tale along the lines of Dungeons and Dragons. If you ever played that or enjoy fantasy-type stories then this is the one for you."

http://terrafirmascapers.com/index.php?topic=10217.0