Ergebnis 1 bis 4 von 4

Thema: And Another Thing... (H2G2)

Foren-Halbgott Avatar von Dune

Standard And Another Thing... (H2G2)

An Englishman’s continuing search through space and time for a decent cup of tea . . . Arthur Dent’s accidental association with that wholly remarkable book The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy has not been entirely without incident. Arthur has travelled the length, breadth and depth of known, and unknown, space. He has stumbled forwards and backwards through time. He has been blown up, reassembled, cruelly imprisoned, horribly released and colourfully insulted more than is strictly necessary. And, of course, he has comprehensively failed to grasp the meaning of life, the universe and everything. Arthur has, though, finally made it home to Earth. But that does not mean he has escaped his fate. For Arthur’s chances of getting his hands on a decent cuppa are evaporating along with the world’s oceans. Because no sooner has he arrived than he finds out that Earth is about to be blown up . . . again. And Another Thing . . . by Eoin Colfer is the rather unexpected, but very welcome, sixth instalment of The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy trilogy. It features a pantheon of unemployed gods, everyone’s favourite renegade Galactic President, a lovestruck green alien, an irritating computer and at least one very large slab of cheese
    Die ofizielle Fortsetzung des Anhalters durch die Galaxis durch Eoin Colfer (Artemis Fowl). Meiner Meinung nach ein recht gelungenes Buch, das total Douglas Adams' Schreibstil trifft und deshalb einfach mal unglaublich Spaß macht!

Hier gibt's das BBC Radio Play - total gratis!!
    I can feel it. The turn of the Earth. The ground beneath our feet is spinning at a thousand miles an hour, the entire planet is hurtling around the sun at sixty-seven thousand miles an hour, and I can feel it. We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if if we let go... that's who I am.

Standard AW: And Another Thing... (H2G2)

Leute, macht mich nicht schwach: Ein SciFi Board un dich bin die einzige, die den neuen Anhalter liest???
    I can feel it. The turn of the Earth. The ground beneath our feet is spinning at a thousand miles an hour, the entire planet is hurtling around the sun at sixty-seven thousand miles an hour, and I can feel it. We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if if we let go... that's who I am.

Standard AW: And Another Thing... (H2G2)

Zitat Zitat von Last_Gunslinger Beitrag anzeigen
    Geduld, habe dir doch gesagt, daß ich 1-5 erst nochmal lese.
    Real Life Gespräche zählen nich

Aktive Benutzer

Aktive Benutzer