Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2

Thema: CB Interview SPOILER Season 3

Standard

o.k. ich stehe schon kurz nach dem fr?hst?ck vor einem herzinfakt, nachdem ich dies auf dem messageboard vom scifi channel gelesen habe. es stammt aus einem interview mit claudia black, aus dem starburst yearbook.

die original message steht hier: http://www.scifi.com/bboard/browse.cgi/1/5/984/86966

Claudia says:

'Ben and I wanted to make sure that it was great between them [Aeryn and JohnT]. If you make an audience wait so long, for three years, to finally see the leads get together, you want to see them together and you want to see why they're made for each other. You want the sense that it's too difficult for them to be together, so that they are never going to be mushy and gushy for the next few years.
    I added in a line, when Aeryn has to talk to Crichton at the end of the season. She says to him, "I just can't watch you die again, because it was perfect. It was perfect with the other guy and you're just like him. In fact, you are him." I think that's yet to air, that quote. But it's important to me, for Aeryn, that the audience see how high the stakes are, how fantastic it was between Crichton and Aeryn, so that the other Crichton has missed that dance. And there's nothing he can do about it. I think it's understood how much this impacts on the Crichton that survives.
    He's missed out on the whole thing and he won't know unless Aeryn tells him. And he knows what she's like. She's not going to have to want to have the conversations and he's going to have to ease back and not push her.'

'They're going to hit some walls and some dead ends between Crichton and Aeryn, because of the romance, because of the fact that there were two Crichtons, because we've been playing with the relationship for three years ...'

'The last four episodes involve the political nature of the crew's existence aboard Moya and Talyn. So there will be things that will impact on Crichton and Aeryn, and not specifically their relationship. But they will have to make choices in the last four episodes, and those choices will be about saving lives.'
    tja, es sieht nicht gut f?r uns shipper aus.
    so sehr ich auch die idee liebe, dass die beziehung zwischen t-john und aeryn 'perfect' war und aeryn erkannt hat, dass m-john genau der selbe mann ist. aber 'they're going to hit some walls and some dead ends between crichton and aeryn...' klingt leider doch sehr danach, dass sie nach drei jahren tanz um john und aeryn nun die beziehung (erst mal ?) auf eis legen wollen, um neue wege zu gehen.... ;(

--
    Aeryn: 'You are like a plague, John Crichton, and you have ruined my life. And yet I just... keep coming back.'

Standard

noch mehr aus dem claudia black interview, vom scifi message board.
    http://www.scifi.com/bboard/browse.cgi/1/5/984/86967

'I want Aeryn to have a female friendship, and I'm dying to have that with Chiana. I just think that it's such a rare occurence to have a large percentage of female viewers on a science fiction show and to have such strong female characters. Since there's been a friendship between D'Argo and Crichton that's grown significantly, one should be growing conversely between the females.'

Interviewer: Does David Kemper understand women?

'Probably not. I'm sure, personally, he doesn't understand women at all. I don't think men and women understand each other. I think it's a big, fantastic curse. [But] he understands enough to put enough on the page for us to then take it and turn it into something that we understand or want to portray.
    And David has always given us the opportunities. He always invites us up to the writers' office and says, "You want to get involved? Get involved. You want to have stories? Come and tell me." So he's always made the opportunity available to us. So it's about taking them.'

'I've been mentioning ideas. I don't know if I'd want to follow Ben and actually write an episode. David would make my life hell. That would be my only reason not to vie for a position to write an episode.
    Also, Ben is quite brilliant. He's a very intelligent man and he has a very good understanding of this genre and the way that the stories are written and structured on Farscape. He's married with kids and was working an 80-hour week and still managed to deliver the script on time, which a lot of the writers haven't done. Ben's just that kind of guy.
    People can't help but draw comparisons, so if I were then to write an episode I'd be setting myself up for a huge fall, potentially. Not that I'm afraid of that, but I feel I owe it to the show, which spends a lot of money to do an episode, to work out whether I'm worth that, whether I want to take the risk on behalf of other people.
    If a script doesn't work you're affecting upwards of 200 people. So it's the responsibility factor that I'm mostly concerned about when I think about possibly writing an episode.'

[Apparently "The Choice" was her favorite ep this season, and she talks about how important it was to her to show that Aeryn could carry an ep alone]:

'We wanted The Choice to be dark and subtle. Some of the fans didn't respond to it terribly well on the first viewing and some of them said it was a masterpiece ...'

'Farscape, even if it does nothing more for me professionally, inside it's been an enormous learning ground and it will continue to be. And personally, I don't know what will compare to it. These people are my family and I'll also be able to look back and say it was a privilege to be at the helm of such an expensive and glorious train set. We all appreciate that.'
    --
    Aeryn: 'You are like a plague, John Crichton, and you have ruined my life. And yet I just... keep coming back.'

Aktive Benutzer

Aktive Benutzer