Hi,

Ende Februar wurde ich von einem Musikproduzenten aus dem Frankfurter Raum angeschrieben, der Save Farscape song machen wollte. Jetzt ist eine Vorabversion verfügbar und er hat ausdrücklich hingewiesen, dass sie free public domain ist, und wir das Lied für unsere Save Farscape Kampagne benutzen dürfen.
Ausserdem hat er noch eine weitere Idee:

"The current version is a kind of "public beta", so feel free to distribute it to whoever you might like to. I'm declaring the recording as "Freeware to all Scapers", so it's absolutely free and without any obligation (my publisher is going to have a fit - hehe - but it's all legally above board).

Furthermore, I've had another bright idea: anybody who wants to may contribute to the song. I would particularly like people to sing along on the chorus, but I will try and integrate any contribution into the finished song, be it a new guitar solo, a new drum track, somebody singing a new verse or whatever. They just have to mail the audio file of their part to me (in any audio
format whatsoever) at "farscape@gmx.de". My idea is to make a kind of "audio-petition", the ideal would be to have thousands of Scapers from all over the world singing (or playing) along - anybody with a soundcard can join in, they don't have to worry about the quality of their recording, I'll be able to sort
that out.

So, what do you think of that? Good idea or stupid idea? Well, I'm going to go ahead with it anyway, it's certainly better than doing nothing."
So please d/l and distribute the song, and also take part in his project. We can use the song for further campaign advertising on radio and television.

SaveFarscape Song by Cpt. Mark size: 4.333 MB

zipped version: http://www.farscape-one.de/SaveFarscape.v04.zip

Una