Ergebnis 1 bis 4 von 4

Thema: Season 4 Companion

Mittlerer SpacePub-Besucher

Standard

Hallo ihr Lieben!

Heute trudelte das Companion bei mir ein und was steht da zu Bad Timing bzw zu dem Alien?

Qujagans

A race whose bodies can adapt to situations, providing special pairs of eyes or other organs whenever they are needed. Their technollogy has the ability to crystallize carbon-based life forms to enable easy analysis.
    Interessant, hm?

Übrigens: Die Wanted Poster machen sich da gut drin!
    Oh Stars, listen to our plea
    as our lives are but short.
    Our wish is that you will guide us
    to you when we meet our end.

Standard

Interessant schon, aber was soll das dann heißen? Sind dann die Lebensformen (John u. Aeryn), die die Aliens analysiert haben tot? Oder wurden die irgendwo hingebeamt, oder so? Was mir an der Szene nicht gefallen hat, war der Satz mit dem "neutralisieren um zu analysieren".

Das was in dem Companion drin steht, konnte man sich ja auch schon irgendwie zusammenreimen, wenn man das Ende gesehn hat. Da das Alien ja was von analysieren sagt. Und das mit dem Körper ja irgendwie auch, da der ja seinen Kopf aufmacht, damit sein drittes Auge die Beiden anvisieren kann, und der ja einige Narben hat.
    Steht da noch was anderes drin, über diese Aliens?

Und mal ne andere Frage, gibt es schon wieder irgendwelche Neuigkeiten, über das fortsetzen der Serie? Hab schon ne verdammt lange zeit nix mehr gelesen, das in diese Richtung geht.
    Humans are superior!

Standard

naja...neutralisieren heißt ja nciht grundsätzlich töten.........nur eben in eine zustand bringen wo sie neutral sind,also keinen schaden anrichten können.(denkt ihr das geht?ihr kennt john crichton nicht
    analyse am toten objekt bringt im übrigen auch grarnix,besonders hinsichtlicht der vielen....tja.....lebensformen(ich hasse den rassenbegriff.....nacher stellt sich raus das alles leben im versum(is da noch irgentwas uni drann?) von der erde kommt.....aber das wär zu offensichtlich)
    der luxus dentic mit borsten,speziell für niedere spezies die sich nicht vom gefühl des manuellen putzens trennen können (hmmm,minze....nicht fragen woher

Flinker Finger Avatar von chani

Standard

Originally posted by Crichton@19.05.2003, 19:12

Und mal ne andere Frage, gibt es schon wieder irgendwelche Neuigkeiten, über das fortsetzen der Serie? Hab schon ne verdammt lange zeit nix mehr gelesen, das in diese Richtung geht.
    We may be not dead, yet . :

now, i have a friend that knows Brian Henson personally and he has stated to them that he LOVES showtime... sooooo.. me being me, i decided to make a phone call... I called the East Coast offices of Showtime and spoke with Mr. Pintauro's secretary.. This is what was said..

"Hi, my name is (full name here) and I live in (town), Louisiana. I've heard some rumours and I wanted to ask you about them if you have a moment."

"Sure!! What can I do for you?"

"Well, have you heard of the show, Farscape?"

"OH! As a matter of fact, I have. We've been hearing more and more about it. I can't tell you whether or not we're going to buy the show, but I can tell you that it's been discussed lately."

"Oh, really?? That's fantastic!! Is there anything that can be done by people that enjoy the show to help?"

"Well, we received a lot of letters a while back about it, and we still get some, but it's slowed down. "

"Well let me ask you this. What do you DO with those letters when you get them? More specifically, where do they go?"

"When we receive the letters, some come here, some go to the general mail room. It really depends on who it's addressed to. If it has 'ATTN: whomever' on it, it goes to that person's office. We had quite a bit come here because it was put to the attention of Mr. Pintauro. Then we take those letters and they're sent down to publicity where they can keep a running total of how many come in and for what show."

"Okay, so you're saying that you (that is to say, Showtime) has been in talks about possibly buying Farscape, and that it wouldn't hurt to maybe start sending in letters and stuff again?"

(***her next comment is what psyched me out***)

"I can't verify that we WILL buy Farscape, but, yes, they have been discussing it. And sending in letters and correspondence *could* help in the decision making process and we encourage anyone to send in letters if they feel strongly about it."

at this point, I thanked her and told her I'd be letting "my friends" know about it.. She was EXTREMELY polite and helpful!!!!!

so should we start writing letters to Showtime again???
    "Bottom line is, even if you see 'em coming, you're not ready for the big moments. No one asks for their life to change, not really. But it does. So what are we, helpless? Puppets? No. The big moments are gonna come, you can't help that. It's what you do afterwards that counts. That's when you find out who you are."

Buffy - Becoming, Part One

Aktive Benutzer

Aktive Benutzer