Seite 4 von 5 ErsteErste 12345 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 61 bis 80 von 100

Thema: Farscape - Short News - Sammlung

Wühlmaus Avatar von Nager

Standard

Who would have thought: Skiffy has balls.

Mehr Bilder und Berichte vom Scapen der Comic Con wie immer im FMD.

--> http://www.watchfarscape.com/forums/...ad.php?t=26495

Foren-Halbgott Avatar von Dune

Standard

Wurde das schon erwähnt? Wenn ja vorsichtshalber nochmal:

FAR OUT Farscape storm trooper Claudia Black recently shed her black leather to paly an enemy alien in an episode of Sci Fi Channel's Stargate SG-1 that will air in early 2005. Her character will make SG-1 hunk Michael Shanks see stars. "I rang [Farscape lover] Ben Browder and apologized that I had a new leading man. From the back, he could almost be Ben. So I can [blame] anything I do on a case of mistaken identity." Whatever gets you to sleep at night.
    I can feel it. The turn of the Earth. The ground beneath our feet is spinning at a thousand miles an hour, the entire planet is hurtling around the sun at sixty-seven thousand miles an hour, and I can feel it. We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if if we let go... that's who I am.

Standard

Jap, aber doppelt hält besser.

Skiffy hat Farscape: PW auf die Hauptseite genommen.
    --> http://www.scifi.com

Standard

"If we didn't piss people off, it wouldn't be Farscape."
    --> Interview mit Ben Browser in der "Cult Times".

CB-Interview in der neuen Dreamwatch
    --> http://www.watchfarscape.com/forums/...ad.php?t=26747

TV-Guide mal wieder.
    --> http://www.tvguide.com/news/insider/040729a.asp

Standard

SCI FI Wire News
    --> http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/art-sfc.htm...07/30/11.00.sfc

Ben Browder hosted eine Folge von ?Decisive Battles? auf dem "History Channel".
    --> http://www.eclipsemagazine.com/modules/new...r-This-Much-Fun

Moderator Avatar von greenslob

Standard

LOL@SciFi has balls :P

Interviews mit Claudia Black und Raelee Hill in der neuen kommenden Ausgabe von Dreamwatch.

(Hoffentlich mit mehr echten Neuigkeiten oder Spoilern als die "Enthüllungen" beim letzten Farscape-Artikel dort... , dh. etwas was man nicht eh schon 10x gehört hat.)
    **** Nach dem TBFC ist vor dem TBFC ****

Neu: jetzt mit Alkohol UND Waffen!

Standard

Claudia Interview siehe oben.

Matt Roush (TV Guide) ist der Beste. Kaum eine Woche vergeht, in der er nicht in seiner "Ask Matt"-Rubrik auf Farscape eingeht.

--> http://www.tvguide.com/tv/roush/askmatt/
    --> http://www.watchfarscape.com/forums/...ad.php?t=26887

Standard

Und jetzt alle schön zu Vorbestellen anmailen lassen, damits auch garantiert ein Kassenschlager wird, bzw. überhaupt auf DVD rauskommt: Peacekeeper Wars bei amazon.com
    I can feel it. The turn of the Earth. The ground beneath our feet is spinning at a thousand miles an hour, the entire planet is hurtling around the sun at sixty-seven thousand miles an hour, and I can feel it. We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if if we let go... that's who I am.

Mittlerer SpacePub-Besucher

Standard

hab grad das dk interview auf scifi.com/farscape gesehen
    hab hier noch nix drüber gelesen also schauts euch mal an, es lohnt sich (sind auch keine spoiler drin)

Tastaturquäler Avatar von Crystal

Standard

Bin gerade auf meiner Post-SG-Runde und habe dabei entdeckt, dass Gateworld die ersten Bilder aus "Prometheus Unbound" (die Folge mit CB) online hat. Und sie ist praktisch in jedem Bild (bis auf eins).

Standard

"Farscape: It's Different From the Waist Down" - ist das neue Kampagnenmotto, aufgebracht von Ben Browder und David Kemper auf der Comic Con, nachdem ein Fan über die Unterschiede zwischen Farscape und anderen Scifi-Serien geredet hatte. DK verkündete sofort, dass er das T-Shirt haben will, sobald es rauskommt.

Also werden zur Zeit Design-Ideen für ein "Different From the Waist Down"-Shirt gesammelt, dass auch für die Allgemeinheit erwerbbar sein wird.

--> Watch Farscape Announcement
    --> FMD-Thread

Der mir bisher am besten gefallende Vorschlag: (von Psyrix):

Standard

Wer hätte das gedacht, Lani Tupu kann malen... Näheres dazu hier.
    Und die guten Stücke plus Autogramm sind hier zu erhalten...

Des weiteren gibts noch was Schönes für die Braca-Fans, einen Ultimate Peacekeeper Kalender. Sexy
    Und dann auch noch das Album der Band eDot. Bekanntestes Mitglied für Scaper ist Wayne Pygram.

Standard

Weitere Vorschläge für das "Different From the Waist Down"-T-Shirt.

AgentJ: --> http://www.watchfarscape.com/forums/attach...ntid=7750&stc=1
    Psyrix: --> http://www.farscapeguide.com/final.gif
    LJinx: --> http://www.watchfarscape.com/forums/attach...ntid=7770&stc=1

--

Henson sagt danke - und spendet Props für die Fans.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

THE JIM HENSON COMPANY
    THANKS THE FANS OF FARSCAPE

Company donates props from upcoming miniseries
    in appreciation of fans' support

HOLLYWOOD, August 23, 2004 -- The Jim Henson Company has donated six autographed props used on the set of Farscape: The Peacekeeper Wars to the fans of Farscape as a thank you for their tireless efforts in making the next chapter in the Farscape saga a reality. The announcement was made today by Brian Henson, director and executive producer of the television event and co-CEO of The Jim Henson Company. Farscape: The Peacekeeper Wars is scheduled to premiere on the SCI FI Channel on October 17th 9/8C and the props from the production will be given to the online community at www.watchfarscape.com, a grassroots fan website that receives an average of 400,000 hits per day and has been a leader in the campaign to get Farscape back on the air.

Brian Henson said, "It is because of the tireless efforts of the fans that this epic television event is a reality. Your commitment to invite new viewers into Farscape's universe has been seen around the world. With the airing of the miniseries coming up fast, your support means more now than ever before and I am grateful for the unending dedication you have all shown. Thank you for all you have done to continue the Farscape adventure."

"We're honored to have had the opportunity to contribute in some way to the continuation of this excellent story," says Nina Lumpp, Webmaster at www.watchfarscape.com. "We're also deeply humbled that The Jim Henson Company has been so supportive of the fans' efforts. The gift of these props will mean a great deal to the whole Scaper community and we hope to use them to encourage fans to stay motivated on spreading the news about Farscape."

Produced by The Jim Henson Company in association with Hallmark Entertainment, the four-hour miniseries will continue the adventures of astronaut John Crichton and his intergalactic comrades. The original Farscape series aired on SCI FI for four seasons, achieving both critical and ratings success. When the series was cancelled unexpectedly in 2002, fans around the world launched a massive publicity campaign that brought the series to the attention of the key financiers who came forward to back the miniseries production. Fans have now focused their efforts on inviting new viewers to learn about the show and tune in to the miniseries with the hope of ensuring future adventures in the Farscape galaxy. With more than 20 regional groups each running their own individual campaigns, additional national efforts have included:

• Printing 80,000 free promotional postcards to be distributed in bookstores in key markets across the country
    • Making the Farscape series available on DVD and VHS to more than 1500 public libraries nationwide
    • Placing a Farscape DVD box set in every Liberty Center and Single Sailor Center in the US Navy
    • Ongoing appearances at science fiction conventions throughout the US

The Jim Henson Company, an established leader in family entertainment for nearly half a century, is recognized worldwide as a leader in puppetry, animatronics and computer graphics. Best known as creators of the world famous Muppets (the rights to which are now owned by The Walt Disney Company), Henson is the recipient of nearly 50 Emmy Awards and nine Grammy Awards. Additionally, Jim Henson's Creature Shop™ has received two Academy Awards for the visual effects and animatronic builds for the 1996 smash Babe, and the invention of the Henson Performance Control System—a patented digital character performance system. Recent projects include the Emmy nominated Farscape, the family film Good Boy! and the upcoming feature Five Children and It starring Eddie Izzard as the voice of "It". Headquartered in Los Angeles with offices and production facilities in New York and London, The Jim Henson Company's website is located at http://www.henson.com.

---

Henson would also like to remind you to visit the newly updated Farscape website at farscape.com and check out news and information on the upcoming new fantasy film, MirrorMask from Neil Gaiman, Dave McKean, and The Jim Henson Company.

Want to find out what we're doing with those props and how you can get a chance to win one? Check out this thread for details on our "Countdown to the Peacekeeper Wars: Scape the World" contest.
    --> http://www.watchfarscape.com/stories/1093468793.php

Mehr zum Scape-the-World-Contest in einem Extrathread.

Standard

Die deutsche Farscape-DVD-Box steht in den Startlöchern, das ist ja an sich noch nix neuens. Neu ist, das man das jetzt schon bei Amazon.de vorbestellen kann.

Standard

Ja, aber welche Ignorant hat die Box denn da unter Software einsortiert...

Nur weil der Verlag hauptsächlich Altspiele verramscht? Tse.

Standard

Coming Attractions bei USA Today:
    'Farscape' is back as a miniseries

Some deaths are less permanent than others.

When last we saw Farscape's John Crichton, he appeared to be as dead as his just-canceled series. But thanks to some determined producers and a rabid fan base, the show has found new life as a Sci Fi miniseries — and so has its star, Ben Browder.

OK, but how exactly did John and his now-affianced love Aeryn (Clauda Black) survive? "It's basically like freeze-dried coffee," says Browder. "Or this could all be a bad dream."

Don't panic: The upcoming October mini-series Farscape: The Peacekeeper Wars is no dream, though Browder does say that returning to a set he thought he'd never see again was like being "in an episode of The Twilight Zone." But he was thrilled to be back.

A Farscape film would also make good economic sense, says Browder, and "there's a creative desire to see what this universe would look like on the big screen."

There's just one drawback, he says. "John would probably look more like Brad Pitt." Not if Farscape's fans have anything to say about it.
    http://www.usatoday.com/life/2004-09-02-co...tractions_x.htm

Standard

Gute Besserung an David Franklin:

As some of you know, but most do not, right after Dragon Con, David Franklin ended up in hospital with a collapsed lung. After several unsuccessful attempts to re-inflate the lung, he under went surgery the first part of this week to correct the problem.

David is now released from hospital and doing much better. I have been here in helping him out with some of the harder points of surgical recovery..... (Face it, the guy is cranky, but who wouldn't be?)

Anyway, please keep Dave in your thoughts for a continued speedy recovery. It is hard for anyone to be far from home when something major happens.

Thanks all,

Jean
    Dem Herrn gehts aber schon wieder besser, keine Sorge

Tastaturquäler Avatar von Crystal

Standard

Bei SciFi-Wire gibt's ein Interview mit Claudia Black über ihre Rolle in der Stargate-Folge. Wenn alles gut läuft, kommt die Folge übrigens noch dieses Jahr (14. Dezember).

Farscape wird allerdings nur am Rande erwähnt.

Standard

On October 15, Ben Browder will be live on The Fox Report with Shepard
    Smith during the "G Block" segment of the show, and they will be talking
    Farscape.

Fox Report airs at 7 p.m. Eastern and 4 p.m. Pacific time, with the "G
    Block" being the last segment.
    http://www.savefarscape.com/stories/1096068790.php

Seite 4 von 5 ErsteErste 12345 LetzteLetzte

Aktive Benutzer

Aktive Benutzer