Seite 1 von 3 123 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 20 von 42

Thema: News aus Burbank

Tastaturquäler Avatar von DRD Pike

Standard

Die Con hat noch gar nicht angefangen und doch gibt's schon die ersten News. Zwar immer noch nichts offizielles, aber das kann ja noch kommen.

Awesome Info from Burbank !!!

Hey Y'all!!

I am deliberately giving you this news in the dryest language possible, and I remind you that NOTHING IS SET IN STONE. It's so easy to get excited. But there's reason to at least keep our hopes and efforts going...*

After the Jay Leno show, many of the scapers returned to the hotel. RaeLee Hill (Sikozu) was in the lobby. RoseyM and I were standing there waiting for Tiriel. Naturally, I couldn't find myself standing two feet from this adorable (and tiny&#33 woman without saying something to her, so we struck up a conversation. RoseyM asked RaeLee if there was anything she could tell us about the show's future. I didn't have the nerve. I assumed RaeLee would say there was nothing to tell.....*

OMG!* RaeLee told us several things:

1. All of the Farscape actors are "on hold".

2. The studio has been reserved for the months of December, January, and February. RaeLee said they had reserved the "big one" that they used when the show first started.

3. She said the sets were being built now.

4. RaeLee said she believes a three part mini-series and a feature movie combination is being discussed. But she's not sure....

5. She said Ben Browder had signed something. She's not sure but, RaeLee believes it was a letter of intent of some type.

You can imagine how excited RoseyM and I were to hear this news!! I asked RaeLee if it was ok to put this news on the internet because there were a lot of people who would want to hear about this. I also have no desire to get RaeLee into trouble. She said that no one had told her to keep this information a secret. It was ok to tell 5,000 of my closest friends. She just wanted me to make sure that I say clearly that NOTHING IS SET IN STONE

RoseyM and I split the pleasant task of posting this information. You will find her post on the Kanasas site.

I guess the bottom line here is that we have every reason to keep hope a alive scapers!!!
    Thread bei FMD
    Thread bei Kansas

*bounce* (Wir brauchen hier so langsam wirklich mal einen Flummi-Smilie&#33

Ich wühl mich mal weiter durch das Chaos und werd alles was ich finde dann hier dazueditieren.
    Bunt ist das Dasein und granatenstark.

Standard

Ein Bouncy?

Oki, 'nothing is set in stone', aber wenn wirklich die Sets schon wieder aufgebaut werden ist das ein MEHR als gutes Zeichen.

Kleiner SpacePub-Besucher

Standard

Yeah, warum sollten sie auch sonst die sets wieder aufbauen. wäre doch unlogisch wenn sie nicht wieder vorhätten noch etwas zu drehen in sachen fs

Mittlerer SpacePub-Besucher

Standard

Ich denke wir können schon davon ausgehen, dass die Serie bald fortgesetzt wird, wir warten nur noch aufs Offizielle

Flinker Finger Avatar von chani

Standard

:bounce:

erp
    erp
    erp
    erp
    erp

sorry fürs herumspammen, aber ich kann mir im Moment echt nicht anders helfen, sonst denken meine Kollegen noch ich bin endgültig durchgedreht
    "Bottom line is, even if you see 'em coming, you're not ready for the big moments. No one asks for their life to change, not really. But it does. So what are we, helpless? Puppets? No. The big moments are gonna come, you can't help that. It's what you do afterwards that counts. That's when you find out who you are."

Buffy - Becoming, Part One

Foren-Halbgott Avatar von Dune

Standard

Schon alleine die Tatsache, dass die Schauspieler "on hold" sind sagt ja wohl schon eine ganze Menge aus, oder? ODER?!!?

I can feel it. The turn of the Earth. The ground beneath our feet is spinning at a thousand miles an hour, the entire planet is hurtling around the sun at sixty-seven thousand miles an hour, and I can feel it. We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if if we let go... that's who I am.

Standard

^_^

Langsam krieg ich aber auch das Kribbeln in... na ihr wisst schon. *ha* *ha* *haaaaaaaaaaa*

Yessssssssssss.

Bin ganz hibbelig. Bin am WE unterwegs. Krieg ich neue Infos aufs Mobile? *büddebüdde*
    ~-o~o~o-~
    I don't go out so much. So I read.
    (Pilot)
    Friends help you to move, real friends help you to move bodies. (John Crichton)

Standard

ich versorg dich gerne per SMS oder anruf mit den neusten news... falls es schon am wochenende was konkretes gibt.

Wühlmaus Avatar von Nager

Standard

Wir haben den Burbank-News-Thread, bevor Burbank überhaupt begonnen hat. Mann, sind wir gut.

<-- Der gefällt mir.

Standard

So, ab sofort brauchen wir uns den Bounce-Smilie nicht mehr von ausserhalb holen. Mit : bounce : (ohne Leerstellen) könnt ihr ihn jetzt direkt einfügen.
    Ich denke das könnte recht nützlich werden, da hier in nächster Zeit wohl doch noch ziemlich viel rumgeflummt werden wird.

Dauerschreiber Avatar von Imzadi

Standard

Ain&#39;t it cool news berichtet auch schon darüber

What?s Going On With FARSCAPE??

I am ? Hercules&#33;&#33;

According to a Wednesday Dark Horizons report, an "insider" indicates Farscape is back in production and will be back with 4-6 new episodes.

According to a WednesdayTV Guide Online report, Rockne S. O&#39;Bannon and Brian Henson were supposed to have participated in a Thursday press conference to "announce an exciting new development in the campaign to continue Farscape," but that press conference apparently did not transpire.

Much of the show&#39;s cast and crew are expected to attend a big Farscape convention here in Los Angeles this weekend, so we&#39;ll likely be hearing something soon.

fradjo
    Gast

Standard

*von wand zu wand hüpf*
    also langsam glaub ich echt daran.
    warum sollten die denn sonst eine pressekonfernez machen? nochmal um den fans zu danken?
    also ich glaub da ja nicht nur das&#33;&#33;&#33;
    *weiter hüpf*

"hope"

Warmgepostet Avatar von darksaber

Standard

Also zu erst hab ich mir nur gedacht, naja mal schaun - es wurde ja schon viel gesagt und es ist dann nix draus geworden. Aber jetzt hat es mich auch erwischt. Es sprechen doch alle Anzeichen dafür. Ich glaub wenn wir dieses Wochenende das offizielle o.k. bekommen wird sich keiner mehr vor mir retten können.

Dann werd ich mal freudig durch die Gegend springen, bis ich durch die Decke komm :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Plaudertasche Avatar von Sky

Standard

Ohohohohoh,
    so langsam kann man wirklich ganz hibbelig werden.

*auch mal rumhüpf* :bounce:

"Zwei Monologe, die sich gegenseitig immer und immer wieder störend unterbrechen, nennt man eine Diskussion."
    ~ Charles Tschopp

Mittlerer SpacePub-Besucher

Standard

:bounce: I have hope&#33; :bounce: :bounce:

Ich bin schon sehr gespannt, ob wir dieses Wochenende (oder zumindest in der nächsten Woche) die lang erwartete, ersehnte Nachricht bekommen. Aber die Anzeichen mehren sich ja.
    Das Bekannte ist endlich, das Unbekannte ist unendlich.
    Geistig stehen wir auf einem Inselchen inmitten eines grenzenlosen Ozeans von Unerklärlichem. Unsere Aufgabe ist es, von Generation zu Generation ein klein wenig mehr Land trockenzulegen.
    (T.H. Huxley, 1887)

Standard

Aber dass mir hier dann ja bloss keiner anfängt, herumzuspamen&#33; :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

(ups)

Standard

Also... wenn wir hier alles so anfangen.

einen hab ich noch, den ich wirklich gerne nutzen würden könnte. Oder so ähnlich. *g*

http://www.forum.distanz-portal.de/board/e...s/cooldance.gif
    ~-o~o~o-~
    I don't go out so much. So I read.
    (Pilot)
    Friends help you to move, real friends help you to move bodies. (John Crichton)

Standard

Weiterhin nichts offizielles. Geduld, Geduld...
    Hier die ersten Reports vom Freitag:

She just called again. Ricky Manning stood up said "Patience. Just a little while longer."He got the crowd chanting "Time will tell&#33; Time Will Tell&#33;" And then she started getting nasty looks from people around her and had to go. Said she&#39;d call me back later.

This concludes this haphazard Con 2003 Report....
    Okay, we&#39;re on a break right now. BTW, Red, BritAngie, and the two guys were AWESOME&#33;&#33;&#33; What Froony said was that "there is nothing new" - although he did acknowledge that there were rumors going around. Adam Mailin of Creation did send along greetings from DK, who "is in Australia working on a project that you will be very interested in." But, Froon&#39;s non-announcement really put a damper on the crowd - at least from my position back in the cheap seats.

Ginny and Paul were hysterical&#33;&#33;&#33; They really play well off of each other. Ginny&#39;s constantly standing next to Paul.

But that&#39;s the latest news. Froonie says "time and patience."

- Annie
    Quelle

Also keine Absage sondern wir sollen nur noch etwas warten? Und DK ist in Australien?
    Ach frell Geduld&#33; :bounce: :bounce:

Nachtrag:
    Die ersten Bilder sind online:
    http://starburstcards.com/KarlswebConventi...ankFriday01.htm

Standard

Vor etwa einer Stunde hatte Rockne S. O&#39;Bannon seinen Auftritt (zum Thema "The Origins of Farscape"). Und machte dabei ein paar Andeutungen. Interpretationen auf eigene Gefahr.

B&#39;s Burbank rpt 2: What Rockne didn&#39;t say

What Rockne didn&#39;t say... (note that this is all from memory, so I don&#39;t have perfect quotes- this is just my best jo at getting the spirit of the comments made&#33

Well, just walked back to the room to give you this brief update. Rockne is taking a last question or two, so unless something was said in the last 5 minutes, this is the latest....

Rockne appeared on the stage with a piece of red tape covering his mouth, and after taking it off, he said that "I talked with Brian, and there are some I&#39;s that not yet dotted and some T&#39;s that need to be crossed, so, I just can&#39;t say anything."

He gave a great short talk about the origins of FS, but mingled into his talk and his answers to questions, he let out a few things:

"Brian and DK send a special hello; they can&#39;t be with us today because they are Syndney working on a project that I can&#39;t say anything about" (the crowd roars...)

In answer to a fantastically worded questions about what his role would be if something that couldn&#39;t talk about were to happen: "IF something like that were to happen, I would be involved as a writer and an executive producer"

and...

"I&#39;ll be in a meeting next week with Brian and DK, and" (crowd roars again)

So- no direct announcement, but a whole lot of winking and comments and so on- we&#39;re getting our show back&#33;
    Thread bei FMD

Nachtrag zum selben Thema:
    Karlsweb hat folgenden (kurzen) Bericht über Rocknes Auftritt:
    ROCKNE SPEAKS. SORT OF

November 15, 2003: Rockne O&#39;Bannon, the creator of Farscape, said this afternoon that he was sorry there was no news he could give us. However, he said, he really should be "at home right now writing hour three." He also said that tomorrow he and about 25 other people will be having a conference call. And that Brian Henson and David Kemper are in Australia at the moment working on something.

More to come&#33;
    Passt doch alles wunderbar zusammen. Wie Nager grad im Chat sagte: [00:17] <Nager> morgen telefonkonferenz, übermorgen pressekonferenz

Standard

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Seite 1 von 3 123 LetzteLetzte

Aktive Benutzer

Aktive Benutzer