Die Con hat noch gar nicht angefangen und doch gibt's schon die ersten News. Zwar immer noch nichts offizielles, aber das kann ja noch kommen.

Awesome Info from Burbank !!!

Hey Y'all!!

I am deliberately giving you this news in the dryest language possible, and I remind you that NOTHING IS SET IN STONE. It's so easy to get excited. But there's reason to at least keep our hopes and efforts going...*

After the Jay Leno show, many of the scapers returned to the hotel. RaeLee Hill (Sikozu) was in the lobby. RoseyM and I were standing there waiting for Tiriel. Naturally, I couldn't find myself standing two feet from this adorable (and tiny&#33 woman without saying something to her, so we struck up a conversation. RoseyM asked RaeLee if there was anything she could tell us about the show's future. I didn't have the nerve. I assumed RaeLee would say there was nothing to tell.....*

OMG!* RaeLee told us several things:

1. All of the Farscape actors are "on hold".

2. The studio has been reserved for the months of December, January, and February. RaeLee said they had reserved the "big one" that they used when the show first started.

3. She said the sets were being built now.

4. RaeLee said she believes a three part mini-series and a feature movie combination is being discussed. But she's not sure....

5. She said Ben Browder had signed something. She's not sure but, RaeLee believes it was a letter of intent of some type.

You can imagine how excited RoseyM and I were to hear this news!! I asked RaeLee if it was ok to put this news on the internet because there were a lot of people who would want to hear about this. I also have no desire to get RaeLee into trouble. She said that no one had told her to keep this information a secret. It was ok to tell 5,000 of my closest friends. She just wanted me to make sure that I say clearly that NOTHING IS SET IN STONE

RoseyM and I split the pleasant task of posting this information. You will find her post on the Kanasas site.

I guess the bottom line here is that we have every reason to keep hope a alive scapers!!!
Thread bei FMD
Thread bei Kansas

*bounce* (Wir brauchen hier so langsam wirklich mal einen Flummi-Smilie&#33

Ich wühl mich mal weiter durch das Chaos und werd alles was ich finde dann hier dazueditieren.