Ergebnis 1 bis 6 von 6

Thema: JMS spricht...

Forenjunkie

Standard

>I was reading in another post that somebody was saying that they'd read
    >that the Rising Stars matter with Top Cow had been resolved. Is this
    >true?

Yes. There were a number of conditions set before Top Cow in order to resolve
    this, and those conditions were met. So the final three scripts will be turned
    in by late January/early February, and the Rising Stars story will be complete.

>And also, is there anything else new for all us grateful fans?

Well, lessee...the first issue of the Doc Strange mini is nearly done, and I've
    turned in the first issue of a new series for Marvel which will have to await a
    more formal word from them, I'm afraid, since PR is properly their venue on
    things like this, and the next Supreme Power comes out next week. Spidey 501
    came out a few days ago (and the last page is kind of a goof from what I'd
    originally scripted...it's a long story, but it doesn't look like it should.)

On the B5 front, there has been something of rather substantial proportion
    that's finally gone from talk to money, such that I'm now working frantically
    to meet some deadlines, but there's nothing I can say about this until after
    January 15th, probably closer to the end of that month.

The only thing I can say is that phase one of the new project is a go, hence
    the furious writing schedule at this end of things, which is why I've been
    silent until deciding to kick up some dust on the political discusion. I've
    been writing my little brains out.

I know the immediate result of this will be speculation, but if we could keep
    that to a low roar on the nets to avoid precluding anything, that would be a
    wonderfulness. But trust me: I wouldn't go on about something in this way if
    it wasn't a significant development. Just trust me on this one for a bit and
    hold fire until further word.

(Longtime followers of the various news groups know that an eep means that
    something significant has happened, but that I can't talk about it...the eep is
    just a way of saying, on the QT, that something has, indeed, happened and it's
    real, not just speculation or maybe-gonna-happens. So on that basis, you may
    consider this an eep.)

And on the topic of fans for a moment...I'm happy to mention that we've
    included a thanks to Steve Grimm (Lurker's Guide) and our resident moderator
    Jay Denebeim on the Season 5 DVD. Just a way of saying thanks for years of
    help and support.

Oh, yeah...and next year you can expect two new DVD sets that a) include all
    of the TV movies in one package (with commentaries from me on "The Gathering"
    and "In the Beginning") and B) package all 13 of the Crusade episodes into one
    box.

jms

(jmsatb5@aol.com)
    (all message content © 2003 by synthetic worlds, ltd.,
    permission to reprint specifically denied to SFX Magazine
    and don't send me story ideas)
    Also es tut sich scheinbar weiterhin was, bei dem neuen B5-Projekt und auch für den DVD-Nachschub ist mit der Filmbox und Crusade gesorgt.

CU Falcon

Mittlerer SpacePub-Besucher

Standard

LOL ich find das am Ende mit dem SFX Magazin genial ^^

Plaudertasche

Standard

Hmm, da bin ich aber mal gespannt, ob die Crusade-Episoden auch auf Deutsch rauskommen. Ich hab die nämlich noch nie gesehen ( bis auf den Pilot, der mal auf RTL2 lief ). Sind die überhaupt jemals synchronisiert worden? Bei eBay und Amazon finde ich IMHO auch nur englische Versionen.
    If you need a holo-deck to make an interstellar starship on the bleeding edge of the unknown interesting, something is seriously amiss. (JMS über Star Trek Voyager)

... abgesehen von ein paar Prellungen und Hämatomen haben Sie einen Alkoholspiegel der weit über dem Durchschnitt liegt... (Stephen Franklin zu Garibaldi)

Dauerschreiber Avatar von Whyme

Standard

Crusade wurde komplett auf VHS veröffentlicht...
    I used to think it was awfull that life was so unfair. Then I thought wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair and all the terrible things that happen to us came because we deserve them? So now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe.

Dauerschreiber Avatar von Drago

Standard

*freu* :bounce:
    crusade auf DVD das ist doch mal endlich eine gute Nachricht zu B5.
    Fand die Serie klasse, hatte sehr viel Potential, aber leider nie weitergegangen. Hätte man weiterführen sollen, anstelle von dem ollen Versuch mit der Legend of the Rangers.

Forenjunkie

Standard

Die große Frage ist eben, was wir davon in Europa/deutschland zu sehen bekommen.
    Für die TV-Filme sehe ich recht gute Chancen, dass die auch hierzulande veröffentlicht werden. Zwei sind ja schon draußen, da werden sie auch noch den Rest nachreichen. Ob es aber bei uns auch eine Box geben wird, oder man die Filme nicht lieber einzeln veröffentlicht, ist da schon eher fraglich, auch ob die beiden bisher veröffentlichten Filme dann evtl. neu aufgelegt werden.
    Bei Crusade muss man schon eher zweifeln. An der Synchronisation sollte es aber nicht scheitern, da die Serie ja in deutsch auf VHS veröffentlicht wurde. Ich denke aber, es besteht schon eine Möglichkeit, dass die Box auch hier veröffentlicht wird.

Auf Nachfrage hat sich JMS übrigens auch zu "B5: Legend of the Rangers" geäußert. Der Film wird wohl auch auf DVD erscheinen, dann aber nicht in der Film-Box, da er nicht zu den eigentlichen B5-TV-Filmen zählt.

Ich bin ja auch mal gespannt, was es mit dem neuen B5-Projekt auf sich hat. Ein neuer Film oder besser gleich eine Mini-Serie wären genial.

CU Falcon

Aktive Benutzer

Aktive Benutzer