Seite 5 von 9 ErsteErste 123456789 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 81 bis 100 von 173

Thema: Literatur-Quiz

Foren-Halbgott Avatar von Dune

Standard

Mythen berichten von Menschen, die,während sie online waren, starben und nun als Geister im Netz herumirren....
    I can feel it. The turn of the Earth. The ground beneath our feet is spinning at a thousand miles an hour, the entire planet is hurtling around the sun at sixty-seven thousand miles an hour, and I can feel it. We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if if we let go... that's who I am.

Standard

jupp
    I can feel it. The turn of the Earth. The ground beneath our feet is spinning at a thousand miles an hour, the entire planet is hurtling around the sun at sixty-seven thousand miles an hour, and I can feel it. We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if if we let go... that's who I am.

Standard

Artemis Foul

Standard

Menschen mit Hirnen so gut wie Computer (die in schlau verboten sind) und mit besserer Logik als Vulkanier

Dauerschreiber Avatar von Whyme

Standard

Mentaten aus Der Wüstenplanet
    I used to think it was awfull that life was so unfair. Then I thought wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair and all the terrible things that happen to us came because we deserve them? So now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe.

Flinker Finger

Standard

aus Battle Angel Alita die bewohner Zions^^
    Could you do it slower and with more intensity?

Standard

Whyme sagte das, was ich meinte

Standard

Drama mit händewaschender Herrscherin.
    I used to think it was awfull that life was so unfair. Then I thought wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair and all the terrible things that happen to us came because we deserve them? So now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe.

Mittlerer SpacePub-Besucher Avatar von scififan

Standard

MacBeth von Shakespeare?
    TUE ES ODER TUE ES NICHT - ES GIBT KEIN VERSUCHEN! (Yoda)

Standard

Yip...

Standard

die welt ist flach und wird von einer schildkröte getragen

Standard

Die Scheibenwelt

Standard

Die Scheibenwelt von Terry Pratchet
    ~-o~o~o-~
    I don't go out so much. So I read.
    (Pilot)
    Friends help you to move, real friends help you to move bodies. (John Crichton)

Standard

habt ja recht - war nicht wirklich schwer, was?

whyme war wohl ganz knapp schneller, sorry dashan

Standard

Krankenschwester biegt im Urlaub falsch ab und macht dann erstmal Ordnung unterm Schottenrock.

Standard

Diana Gabaldon Feuer und Stein?

Standard

That's right.

Aktive Benutzer

Aktive Benutzer