Seite 2 von 6 ErsteErste 123456 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 21 bis 40 von 120

Thema: Torchwood News, Fakten und Gerüchte

Forum-Aktivist Avatar von Prospero

Standard AW: Torchwood | S1 - UK-Ausstrahlung ab Ende 2006 > SPOILER!

Schon mal die Gruss-Mails auf der Seite angesehen?

I don't suppose you've found a probe? Little silver thing, answers to the name Beagle. Or rather doesn't.
    Gnihihihihihihihi...
    Ad Astra

Foren-Halbgott Avatar von Dune

Zitat Zitat von Prospero
    Wenn ich das richtig verstanden habe bei all den Berichten über CI, dann taucht Torchwood schon auf.
    Jop, so habe ich das auch gehört. Würde es eben gerne sehen, wie Jack vielleicht am Ende so vielleicht ein- zwei Minütchen durchs Bild läuft? Waffe schwingend oder so? *hoff*

I don't suppose you've found a probe? Little silver thing, answers to the name Beagle. Or rather doesn't.
    *rofl*, jau. Die Liebe zum Detail ist auf jeden Fall wieder wirklich schön gemacht... aber was hat der gute Jack blos mit einem Satteliten vor?
    I can feel it. The turn of the Earth. The ground beneath our feet is spinning at a thousand miles an hour, the entire planet is hurtling around the sun at sixty-seven thousand miles an hour, and I can feel it. We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if if we let go... that's who I am.

Ein paar kleine Casting-Gerüchte, geklaut aus der kommenden SFX

Former S Club 7 popette Rachel Stevens has been saying that she's got a callback for a second audition for Torchwood, the new Doctor Who spin-off. And SFX has heard that Eve Myles, who played Gwyneth in last years Unquiet Dead episode, is involved in the series.
    Wäre interessant zu sehen, wie sie Gwyneth erklären wollen... glaube da noch nicht so dran
    I can feel it. The turn of the Earth. The ground beneath our feet is spinning at a thousand miles an hour, the entire planet is hurtling around the sun at sixty-seven thousand miles an hour, and I can feel it. We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if if we let go... that's who I am.

So, nach TCi ein paar Infos daraus zu Torchwood, leider weniger als ich gedacht hatte

• Torchwood ist so geheim, dass weder der Premierminister, noch die UN davon wissen sollte, anscheinend nur UNIT... Unterabteilung von UNIT?
    • They got a DEATH STAR!
    • Alien Technologie zum Schutz des Planeten, in der TCI aus einem Raumschiff, dass 1995 auf der Erde abgestürzt ist

Tja, Jack. Wo bist du?

Ich tippe eindeutig auf "Jack hilft beim Aufbau des Torchwood-Programms mit", denn die present day earth ist es ja nicht in der die Serie spielt. Und wenn Torchwood zur TCI - also in der Serie ca. 2006, 1996 stürzte dann das Schiff ab - schon fertig ist, Jack in der Episode auch nicht erwähnt wird, dann ist das definitiv eine Serie, die in der Vergangenheit spielt.
    Aber vielleicht ist auch alles ganz anders.
    Ad Astra

Naja, ein paar Spoiler diese Sachen betreffend haben wir ja schon:

Es spielt ganz sicher in 'present day Earth'. Deshalb fragte ich mich eigentlich mehr, was das für ein Raumschiff war, dass da 1996 abgestürzt ist.

Zweitens hab ich irgendwo gehört, Jack wäre der Anführer des Cardiff-Zweigs von Torchwood, was erklären würde, warum es in Cardiff gedreht wird Zweitens ist das der logischste Punkt auf den Doctor zu warten, früher oder später kommt er zum Nachtanken ja wieder zum Rift... warum er sich allerdings nicht in London auf die Suche nach Mickey oder Roses' Mutter macht weiss ich auch nicht...

So, ein paar bestätigte Gerüche von John Barrowman in der 'Richard and Judy show' persönlich:

- Keine Zeitreise, 2006 Cardiff

- Jack ist Kopf des Cardiff-Büros, was darauf schließen lässt, das auf eine dezentralisierte Organisation von Torchwood schließen lässt

- Untersuchung von Alientechnologie und Aliens

- Klingt alles sehr nach X-Files

- Er ist ganz sicher wieder in Staffel 3 beim Doctor dabei

- Post watershed! Yay! *g*

Ohoh, das hört sich für den gesamten Terminplan aber nicht so gut an:

Geklaut von OG:

Outpost Gallifrey has learned that filming of the first series of Torchwood, the Doctor Who spinoff series starring John Barrowman as Captain Jack Harkness, has been delayed until the summer, likely June or July. The series was originally scheduled to go into production this month, but has been delayed several times. We're also told that James Hawes, scheduled to be a producer on the new series, has had to bow out due to the change of schedule. More details as we get them.

Hm. Dagegen jetzt wieder ein Schnipsel aus dem DWM #366:

"Work on the series proper has begun in earnest"
    A new producer to replace James Hawes has been appointed but his contract is not yet signed (so not yet announced).
    Designer Matt Savage has moved from Doctor Who to Torchwood.
    Helen Raynor is on-board as Script Editor alongside Brian Minchin.
    All the series writers have met and are working on their scripts but again no new names announced
    Geklaut von OG... Also scheinen wenigstens die Vorbereitungen zu laufen

Casting Spoiler! Endlich, endlich ENDLICH sehen wir Bilder vom schon lange gemachten Promo-Shooting (wenns gut läuft bekommen wir von genau dem auch die Jack-Actionfigure *g*), und lernen endlich Gwen kennen!

Gespielt wird die von Eve Myles.

Ja richtig, Doctor Who Fans sollte sie bekannt vorkommen, als wir sie das letzte Mal gesehen haben trug sie ein Häubchen, hieß Gwyneth und warnte Rose vorm Bad Wolf. Ob das Zufall ist?

Der Artikel dazu:
    Welsh actress Eve Myles is to play the lead female role in Doctor Who spin-off series Torchwood.
    Myles will play the role of Gwen opposite John Barrowman in the 13-part serial, to be screened later this year.

The drama, penned by Russell T Davies, will chart the adventures of a renegade team of crime investigators who solve both human and alien mysteries.

Davies, who wrote the comeback series of Doctor Who, said he created the role especially for the actress.

The new series, which centres on the character of Captain Jack, is due to begin filming in the summer and will be screened on BBC One and BBC Three.

Anagram

The drama is inspired by Doctor Who, but there will be no fictional crossover between the two programmes.

It is intended for a post-watershed audience.

Myles, whose previous credits include appearing alongside Sir Michael Gambon in a National Theatre production of Henry IV, appeared in the first series of the revived Doctor Who.

Russell T Davies is writer and one of the new series' executive producers

"I've admired Eve's work for years, and when she was able to guest-star in Doctor Who last year, it just confirmed to me that she was one of Wales's best-kept secrets," said Swansea-born Davies.

The "sexy, funny" spin-off, whose name is an anagram of Doctor Who, will be set in Cardiff.

"Doctor Who has a completely different feel to this kind of thing. This is set in the same place every week. It's a different sort of fun to Doctor Who," said Davies.

"It's an urban series, very much set on Earth," he added

ETA: Die öffentliche Nachricht der BBC dazu
    Geändert von Dune (24.02.2006 um 18:14 Uhr)

Netter kleiner Ausschnitt aus einem Interview, dass John Barrowman neulich gegeben hat:

"So there's two years of Jack's life that nobody knows anything about and this is what he is searching to find. [From] the final episode, 'The Parting of the Ways' in 'Doctor Who', to the first episode of 'Torchwood' [the spin-off show that Barrowman will star in later this year], you find out things that have happened to Jack that kind of put him on a new plane."
    Gesamtes Interview einschließlich jeder Menge Spoiler für Doctor Who Staffel 1 zu finden hier

Torchwood kommt im Oktober!

Geklaut on OG:
    In an interview for the US Sci-Fi Channel's Sci Fi Wire, executive producer Russell T Davies singled out both a start date for production on the spinoff series Torchwood as well as a likely date for transmission. "We start filming in May, and we should be on in this country [England] in October," Davies tells Ian Spelling. "So we'll have two shows running simultaneously, which will be fun." Says the article, "Davies, who will oversee Torchwood while maintaining his Doctor Who responsibilities during the filming of that show's second season, described Torchwood as a 13-part science fiction series for adults. (Torchwood is an anagram for Doctor Who.) 'Doctor Who airs in this country at 7 o'clock at night, so it gets the whole family watching,' Davies said. 'Torchwood is Earth-based. It takes one of the actors who was very popular from the first [season] of Doctor Who, who is called Captain Jack Harkness [John Barrowman]. He was in five episodes and was hugely successful as a companion to the Doctor [Christopher Eccleston].' Davies added: 'He's a bisexual con man. Hooray! We need more bisexual con men on our television screens, I think, don't you think? Bisexual con men from the 53rd century, what could be better? He was so enormously successful that we've created a spinoff for him.'"

Ah, das ist ein gutes Jahr, ja, das ist ein gute Jahr - Jack! Jack! Jack!
    Ad Astra

Anscheinend bekommen wir nach TCI noch einen kleinen Blick auf Torchwood vor Oktober, jedenfalls behauptet das dieser Artikel mit Spoilern für Tooth and Claw(nix wildes.)

Well there's a peek inside the Torchwood Institute, domain of Captain Jack and the place that, later this year, gets its own spin-off series on BBC3
    Wohoo!

Yeaay! Die erste Doctor Who Confidential für die neue Season beinhaltete auch ein paar Set-Designs für Torchwood.

Zu bewundern hier

Sieht so aus, als triebe sich Torchwood im wahrsten Sinne des Wortes in der Unterwelt rum

Ein paar 'spoiler' von Barrowman in 'This morning'

Anscheinend started das Filmen für Torchwood nächste Woche in Cardiff und wird wie bereits bekannt im Herbst zu sehen sein

Noch dazu bekommt Jack wohl sein eigenes Einsatzfahrzeug:

"I've got a very big vehicle of my own. You might see me driving all round the different places. You'd recognise it as a Torchwood vehicle."

PLUS wir bekommen wirklich eine Captain Jack Actionfigure, jetzt ist es amtlich

Die erste halbwegs zugehörige Webseite ist online! Visit Torchwood. Das Passwort ist 'Victoria'. Ich denke mal Spoiler für 'Tooth and Claw' möglich
    Geändert von Dune (23.04.2006 um 10:57 Uhr)

Ach verdammt, da warst du schneller. Die zweite Folge habe ich auch noch nicht gesehen, ist im Zulauf in dem Sinne. *g*
    Ad Astra

Zwei weitere Schauspieler geastet, die zweite sollten alle Whovians noch aus Aliens of London kennen

Klick mich

So, nachdem wir jetzt scho Designvorlagen für das Torchwood HQ gesehen haben noch ein kleines Bild vom Dreh: Das Torchwood Auto! Yeaay! Gut zu sehen, dass sie genau wie UNIT so überhaupt keinen Wert auf Geheimhaltung zu legen scheinen. *G*

Plus: Ein weiterer Schauspieler gecastet: Klick mich

Seite 2 von 6 ErsteErste 123456 LetzteLetzte

Aktive Benutzer

Aktive Benutzer