Ab durch die Hecke (Over the Hedge)

Ich mag doch diesen Kecks!

Animationsspaß aus dem Hause Dreamworks: Nach ihrem Winterschlaf muss eine Gruppe von Tieren erkennen, dass ihr einstiges Revier nun zum Vorgarten einer neuen Wohnsiedlung der Menschen geworden ist. Anstatt ihre sieben Sachen zu packen und in ein neues Gebiet umzuziehen, beschließen die Tiere, sich ihr Futter von nun an aus dieser Vorortsiedlung zu besorgen.

Wow, habe ich bei diesem Film Spass gehabt. Ich hab schon lange nicht mehr so gelacht! Komischerweise fanden ihn viele meiner Bekannten doof und sogar schlechter als Madagaskar! Dabei gibt OvH meiner Meinung nach wesentlich mehr her, schon nur von der Geschichte her. Ausserdem sind die Bemerkungen des Waschbären über die Menschen sehr gut getroffen.
In das Eichhörnchen Hammy habe ich mich unsterblich verliebt! Aber Achtung! Gebt ihm bloss keine Koffein!

Mein Lieblingsspruch:
RJ: No, Hammy, not the cookie. I told you that cookie was junk!
Hammy the Squirrel: But I like the cookie.

Ausserdem:
RJ: That is an S.U.V; Humans ride in then because they are slowly losing their ability to walk.
Lew the Porcupine: Wow it's huge!
Hammy the Squirrel: How many people fit in there?
RJ: Usually, one.

Das ist doch einfach so zutreffend!
RJ: [showing the other animals around the houses] They *always* got food with them. We eat to live - these guys live to eat! Let me show you what I'm talking about!
[as he speaks he shows the other animals what humans do]
RJ: The human mouth is called a 'piehole', the human being is called a 'couch potato'.
[signifies telephone]
RJ: *That* is a device to summon food.
[signifies doorbell]
RJ: That is one of the many voices of food.
[signifies front door]
RJ: *That* is the portal for the passing of food.
[signifies delivery truck]
RJ: *That* is one of the many food transportation vehicles. Humans bring the food, take the food, ship the food, they drive food, they wear the food!
[signifies microwave]
RJ: *That* gets the food hot!
[signifies refrigerator]
RJ: *That* keeps the food cold!
[signifies pinata]
RJ: That, I'm not sure what that is. Well, what do you know? FOOD!
[signifies table where family prays before dinner]
RJ: *That* is the altar where they WORSHIP food!
[signifies advert for seltzer]
RJ: That's what they eat when they've eaten TOO MUCH food!
[signifies treadmill]
RJ: *That* gets rid of the guilt so they can eat MORE FOOD! FOOD! FOOD! FOOD! FOOD! FOOOOOD! So, you think they have enough? Well, they don't. For humans, enough is *never* enough! And what do they do with the stuff they don't eat? They put it in gleaming silver cans, just for us!
[signifies trash cans]
RJ: Dig in!

Das war auch lustig. In Deutsch wars glaube ich Hugo!
Hammy the Squirrel: [looking at the bigh bush] Lets call it Steve!
Verne: Steve?
Hammy the Squirrel: Steve's a pretty name!