In der Folge "Point of no Return" in der dritten Staffel erhält Londo von Lady Morella, der Witwe von Imperator Turhan, eine Prophezeiung, wie er sein Schicksal vermeiden kann. Zwei Chancen hat er bereits verstreichen lassen, drei hat er noch.

Londo: "I need you to see for me. I believe, I have been touched, that I am ... meant for something greater. A greater darkness, or a greater good, I can no longer say. All I have ever wanted is to serve our people ... and I need to know what is before me, if I should escape it, or embrace it ... assuming there is any longer a choice."

Morella: "You have a chance few others will ever have, Mollari. You still have three opportunities to avoid the fire that waits for you at the end of your journey. You have already wasted to others. (1) You must save the eye that does not see. (2) You must not kill the one who is already dead. (3) And at the last, you must surrender yourself to your greatest fear, knowing that it will destroy you. If you have failed all the others, that is your final chance for redemption."

Auch fünfzehn Jahre nach der Serie stellt sich für mich die Frage, was hier gemeint war. JMS hat diese Frage meines Wissens nie beantwortet.

Für mich sind hier einige Fragen offen. #1, was ist sein Schicksal? Und #2, was sind die drei (bzw. die fünf) Chancen, es zu vermeiden.

Hat jemand eine Idee. Ich freue mich auf die Diskussion.