Kurz vorm Start der 3. Staffel hat Entertainment Weekly den Cast und zwei Produzenten bzgl. der Kritik an der 2. Staffel (allem voran dem Handlungstempo) befragt: 'The Walking Dead' cast responds to season 2 criticism | Inside TV | EW.com

Interessant, vordergründig die Probleme verneinen (Zuschauerzahlen sind ja hoch genug), aber zwischen den Zeilen ein höheres Tempo für die 3. Staffel versprechen. Nun ja, die Darsteller werden sowieso nichts kompromittierendes sagen können und solange sich nicht die Rezeption der Serie an der Kasse ändert besteht wohl auch kein Bedarf den Schlafmützenverein aufwecken zu wollen.

Zitat Zitat von NORMAN REEDUS (Daryl Dixon)
“People are going say whatever they’re going to say anyway. If we killed a zillion zombies last season everyone would say, ‘There’s no storyline, they don’t talk enough.’ So f— ‘em! I’ve been trying to get into Game of Thrones. I can’t tell if it’s the future or the past, but those motherf—ers talk the whole time. Do I gotta bitch about it, or am I going to watch it and enjoy? I’m going to watch it and enjoy. People are going say whatever they say. You have to talk to tell a story. It’s not a cartoon. The pace this season is definitely amped up. We’re just talking faster.
I love this guy.