Hab ich am Ultimate BBoard gefunden, dürfte original im Forum von watchfarscape gepostet worden sein

Keine Ahnung ob der Typ echt ist, oder einfach nur nett sein will,............

In response to my asking for a bit of scuttlebut, kimrb over at savefarscape had this to say:

source

I am currently off work due to an injury. But that doesn't mean I'm out of contact, I'm not. As far as I know, right this minute, UPN is still in the game. This is very complicated and hard info will be harder and harder to come by as talks continue. But I have been keeping my eyes and ears open and nothing I have found would lead me to believe UPN has left the building. There is still buzz among those I know who do not work for UPN. My bet is talks are still underway. With all your efforts at letter writing and such UPN knows we're watching. If they pull out of talks, it is my guess they would let the fans know so as not to suffer the same ill will as shown to SciFi. You people are moving mountains and have the attention of some big players. Be true to the cause and season 5 will happen. If not on UPN, then for sure somewhere else.