Ui ja, das fand ich auch klasse.
Hier ist der ganze Bericht von Lainydoo:

FARSCAPE FLIES THE FRIENDLY SKIES

November 1, 2002: *Thanks to Lainydoo for passing this one along!

"Just thought you might get a kick out of this. I sure did. My husband and I are currently on a trip to Japan. Guess what one of the entertainment selections is on United Airlines in first and business class? That's right, none other than our beloved Farscape. They show it outbound on all flights to Japan, China, Australia and New Zealand. It is repeated at least three times over the course of the flight. I watched "Revenging Angel" with great delight. As soon as I return to the States I plan to write and email to thank UA for helping to bring Farscape to a larger audience. UA must think it is appropriate for their higher paying customers. Take that SCIFI. Thought you would like to know, I had no idea UA cared."
Original auf www.karlsweb.com

Mein Grund der Woche:

Das FARSCAPE Cookbook

Obwohl es schon seit einer Woche geplant wird, hatte ich den Thread heute erst entdeckt (shame on me): KLICK MICH !
Und ich konnte beim lesen einfach nicht mehr aufhören zu kichern.
Die Idee, eine Farscape-bezogenes Kochbuch zusammenzustellen find ich echt irre.
Es wurden schon über 50 Rezepte und 20 Drinks gesammelt. Ich bin echt gespannt.
Schon allein die Namen der Rezepte sind zum totlachen.
Ich freue mich schon darauf, mir ein "Hynerian Chili" oder ein "Chakkan Oil Chicken aka Eema Pops Chicken" oder etwa ein gutes altes "Keedva BBQ" zusamenzubrutzeln. Dazu ein Glas "Fellip Nectar" und als Nachtisch ein paar "Braca Brownies". Und als Absacker einen "Harvey Punch" oder einen "Screaming Jool". Und zwischendurch ein paar "Lava Food Cubes". Und natürlich Cracker!!!

Noch ein kleiner Nachtrag zu der Airline-Sache:

Regarding United Airlines. That was a deal the USA Networks cut over a year ago, maybe two. I remember when it was announced. It was when Stephen Chao was in charge of both USA and Scifi. He was the guy who was replaced by Michael Jackson in the corporate structure.
von MediaSavant in diesem Thread

Naja egal, ist trotzdem ne aufbauende Meldung gewesen. ^_^

Last edited by DRD_Pike at 04.11.2002, 00:00