Neues vom E-Online-Chat mit Kristin (Spoiler!):

From cuddles: How many new characters are there going to be this season of Lost?

I hear five to eight, and some (most?) of them are buddy-buddy with Ana-Lucia, who's living a harsh existence elsewhere on the island. I also hear that our raft friends are separated from the rest of the bunch for the first third of the season but are interacting with others (possibly the Others, or other others). Also, Kate is going to run into a bit of life-threatening peril, but you knew that already if you watched the clip on OceanicFlight815.com.

From larrypigtails: Can you give us one clue on the Lost death?

Female. October--I think, at least that was the original plan. Not at the hands of the "monster." And another one bites the dust: A male castmember is leaving the show for good. But this one won't be a death.

From andrea1975: The Lost writers have been telling some Internet fans directly that no female is going in October. I believe in you, Kristin, but...ya know?

Hey, totally understand. We've all gotta do what we've gotta do! But I really do think I'm right. We shall see, mon cheri.

From chelle: Can you give us any more clues as to what's in the hatch? Maybe it's you in the hatch, hiding with your microphone ready for some scoop!

In a superweird way, you're kind of not that totally far off! (But that's just my interpretation!)

From joebeef1689: Give us some more Lost scoop!

Down, puppies, down! Okay, one final morsel: One of the storylines should leave you sto-ked.