Seite 17 von 20 ErsteErste ... 71314151617181920 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 321 bis 340 von 389

Thema: Babylon 5 Quiz

Dauerschreiber Avatar von Whyme

Standard

G'Kar...

Oder besser sein Augenimplantat, dass die Bilder an sein Hirn gesendet hat.
    I used to think it was awfull that life was so unfair. Then I thought wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair and all the terrible things that happen to us came because we deserve them? So now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe.

Mittlerer SpacePub-Besucher

Standard

natürlich richtig
    "Die USA waren auf alles vorbereitet, außer auf einen Gegner" (Raimund Löw/ORF)

Standard

Wo haben Sheridan und Ivanova schonmal zusammen gedient?
    I used to think it was awfull that life was so unfair. Then I thought wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair and all the terrible things that happen to us came because we deserve them? So now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe.

Standard

Na kommt... das kann doch nicht so schwer sein...
    Ivanova hat da ganz böse Sachen mit einem Telepathen gemacht...

Standard

Auf Proxima?
    "Die USA waren auf alles vorbereitet, außer auf einen Gegner" (Raimund Löw/ORF)

Standard

Nope...

Kleiner SpacePub-Besucher

Standard

Sie hat einen Teep aus dem Fenster geworfen. Aber wo? Auf Io?
    <span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:#C2C2C2'><span style='font-family:trebuchet MS'>We&#39;re all born as molecules in the hearts of a billion stars, molecules that do not understand politics, policies and differences. In a billion years we foolish molecules forget who we are and where we came from. Desperate acts of ego. We give ourselves names, fight over lines on maps, and pretend our light is better than everyone else&#39;s. The flame reminds us of the piece of those stars that live inside us. A spark that tells us: You should know better. The flame also reminds us that life is precious, as each flame is unique. When it goes out, it&#39;s gone forever. And there will never be another quite like it. So many candles will go out tonight. I wonder some days if we can see anything at all.</span></span></span>

Standard

That&#39;s it&#33;

Standard

Und auf welchem anderen Jupiter-Mond war ein Schiff der Schatten versteckt?
    <span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:#C2C2C2'><span style='font-family:trebuchet MS'>We&#39;re all born as molecules in the hearts of a billion stars, molecules that do not understand politics, policies and differences. In a billion years we foolish molecules forget who we are and where we came from. Desperate acts of ego. We give ourselves names, fight over lines on maps, and pretend our light is better than everyone else&#39;s. The flame reminds us of the piece of those stars that live inside us. A spark that tells us: You should know better. The flame also reminds us that life is precious, as each flame is unique. When it goes out, it&#39;s gone forever. And there will never be another quite like it. So many candles will go out tonight. I wonder some days if we can see anything at all.</span></span></span>

Standard

auf ganimed (oda so ^^)
    Wieso ist &quot;einsilbig&quot; dreisilbig ?

Standard

Yup, der war&#39;s.

Standard

wie hieß virs geplante frau

Standard

Lindisty oder so. Schreibt man wahrscheinlich anders...

Standard

ka die weiß ich auch nich, aber es stimmt

Standard

Wie heisst der Centauri, den Londo für die Rettung der Narn erfunden hat?

Standard

Abraham Linco(l)ni ?
    oda wars Abrahami Linco(l)ni ? das l is eingeklammert weil mans nich gesprochen hat, dem vorbild nach aber eines da sein müsste ^^

btw, war das nich Vir der den erfunden hat

Standard

Ja&#33;&#33; Natürlich war es Vir. :o Sorry für die Irreführung&#33; Und deine Antwort stimmt auch. Abrahamo Lincolni, aber du bist nah genug dran. Du bist&#39;s&#33;

Standard

"Deine Hand&#33;"
    das is von G&#39;Kar... was folgte darauf ^^

Standard

Er versucht Londo im Drogenrausch umzubringen?
    &quot;Die USA waren auf alles vorbereitet, außer auf einen Gegner&quot; (Raimund Löw/ORF)

Standard

nein
    das is schon zu nem zeitpunkt wo er seinen hass und so abgelegt hat

Aktive Benutzer

Aktive Benutzer