Ergebnis 1 bis 19 von 19

Thema: The Dark Is Rising - Wintersonnenwende - Die Jagd nach den sechs Zeichen des Lichts

Baum-Darstellung

Vorheriger Beitrag Vorheriger Beitrag   Nächster Beitrag Nächster Beitrag
    Foren-Halbgott Avatar von Dune

Standard The Dark Is Rising - Wintersonnenwende - Die Jagd nach den sechs Zeichen des Lichts

So, dafür hatten wir noch kein Topic, oder? Also mach ich eins auf:

Based on the acclaimed novel by Susan Cooper, "The Dark Is Rising" is the first film adaptation of the author's acclaimed "The Dark Is Rising" Sequence. The film tells the story of Will Stanton, a young man who learns he is the last of a group of warriors who have dedicated their lives to fighting the forces of the Dark. Traveling back and forth through time, Will hunts for a series of mysterious clues and encounters forces of unimaginable evil. With the Dark once again rising, the future of the world rests in Will's hands.

(Ian McShane, Frances Conroy, Christopher Eccleston, Alexander Ludwig, Jonathan Jackson, Amelia Warner, Gregory Smith, Emma Lockhart, Gary Entin, Edmond Entin, John Benjamin Hickey, Wendy Crewson, Jim Piddock)
    Kennt wer die Bücher? Lohnen die sich? Der eigentliche Grund warum ich poste sind aber 2 Bilder, die es ins Netz geschafft haben (geklaut von comingsoon.net):

*squees*
    Geändert von Simara (04.11.2007 um 23:40 Uhr) Grund: Filmplakat eingefügt
    I can feel it. The turn of the Earth. The ground beneath our feet is spinning at a thousand miles an hour, the entire planet is hurtling around the sun at sixty-seven thousand miles an hour, and I can feel it. We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if if we let go... that's who I am.

Aktive Benutzer

Aktive Benutzer