Zitat Zitat von borgi Beitrag anzeigen
Damit sich nicht jeder die Adressen selber raussuchen muss, hier eine Liste.
Geklaut (sorry) aus der Mail von Hmpf.

Es wurde auch ein Beispieltext gewünscht.

Vielleicht könnte ihn irgendwer der gut englisch kann, nochmal Kontroll-lesen, bei längeren Texten und vor allem Briefen bin ich mir chronisch unsicher

(Hmpf??bittebitte?)

Dear Mr.(einen der Ansprechpartner einfügen),

I am a X year old (Beruf hier einfügen) from Germany.
For many years I have been a fan Show „Farscape“. I never missed a single episode and I´v been watching Farscape loyally and with much enthusiasm since it first aired here in Germany.
The entire of seasons 2 and 3 was never shown on TV here, nevertheless I really enjoy watching those episodes on DVD, as do many other people I know here in Germany. Personally, I even prefer listening to the „real“ voices of the charakters.
I am delighted to hear now, that SciFi-Channel is considering the production of 10 webisodes of Farscape. Surely you are aware of the huge outcry of fans worldwide at these great news.
But I am worried, that those Episodes, once they are released, will be open to viewers in the US, only. There are many people more like me in foreign countries, who would love to see the adventures of these great charakters again, so please could you consider making it accessible to people worldwide?

Thanks in advance!
Faithfully

Season 2 lief noch auf Sat1 ... dann Staffel 3 in deutsch und Staffel 4 in englisch auf SciFi-Channel bei Premiere und Kabel Deutschland.