Ergebnis 221 bis 240 von 289

Thema: Farscape-Quiz

Flinker Finger Avatar von chani

Standard

Ok,......

Hilfe, mir fällt nix ein....

John: He was a monster.
    Aus welcher Folge ist das Zitat ??
    "Bottom line is, even if you see 'em coming, you're not ready for the big moments. No one asks for their life to change, not really. But it does. So what are we, helpless? Puppets? No. The big moments are gonna come, you can't help that. It's what you do afterwards that counts. That's when you find out who you are."

Buffy - Becoming, Part One

Wiederholungstäter

Standard

Bone to be Wild (1. Staffel, vorletzte Episode, mit M'lee)? Wie hieß die noch gleich auf Deutsch... ?
    Riker: "Speak for yourself, Sir, but I plan to live forever."
    ---
    D'Argo: "I've never put this in words before... but I LOVE shooting things!"
    ---
    The B5 Mantra: "Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God."

Standard

nope, sorry, aber erste Staffel stimmt schon mal
    "Bottom line is, even if you see 'em coming, you're not ready for the big moments. No one asks for their life to change, not really. But it does. So what are we, helpless? Puppets? No. The big moments are gonna come, you can't help that. It's what you do afterwards that counts. That's when you find out who you are."

Foren-Halbgott Avatar von Dune

Standard

DNA mad scientist, Crichton über Mengele :P
    I can feel it. The turn of the Earth. The ground beneath our feet is spinning at a thousand miles an hour, the entire planet is hurtling around the sun at sixty-seven thousand miles an hour, and I can feel it. We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if if we let go... that's who I am.

Standard

Jo Dune

your turn!!!

Das ganze Zitat wäre zu eindeutig gewesen!!!

Grenzgenial Szene auf jeden Fall :o

Standard

Ok, dann mal was leichtes:

Nenne mal so eben 3 Szenen, in denen sich Crichton und Aeryn gegeneinander handgreiflich werden
    I can feel it. The turn of the Earth. The ground beneath our feet is spinning at a thousand miles an hour, the entire planet is hurtling around the sun at sixty-seven thousand miles an hour, and I can feel it. We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if if we let go... that's who I am.

Kleiner SpacePub-Besucher

Standard

ich versuchs mal. gilt aufeinander schießen??

Premiere - als Crichton sich mit Aeryn in der Arrestzelle bekannt macht, Aeryn verprügelt ihn

crackers don´t matter - im Hangar, wo Crichton und Aeryn aufeinander schießen da sie grad durch drehen, und Crichton sie nacher ko schlägt.

SPOILER!!!!!!!!&#3 3;

a perfekt murder - nachdem beide von diesen insekten gestochen worden sind um sich gegenseitig umzubringen, im Büro von diesem Staatstypen, der den eigentlichen killer beauftragt hatte.
    "Well, I can't go back down there. I am persona non grata on LoMo....LoMo non grata, can't do it, not goin' to, uhn uh."(J.C.)

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>SAVE FARSCAPE&#33;&#33;</span></span>

Standard

Okilidokili, du bist dran, fehlt nur noch meine Lieblingsszene:
    Aeryn schlägt Crichton in PK Techgirl K.O. weil er ma wieder Tavlok sagt *g*

Tastaturquäler Avatar von DRD Pike

Standard

[Klugscheissermodus] Das war aber in Throne For A Loss [/Klugscheissermodus] :P
    Bunt ist das Dasein und granatenstark.

Standard

Dune:
    fehlt nur noch meine Lieblingsszene:
    Aeryn schlägt Crichton in PK Techgirl K.O. weil er ma wieder Tavlok sagt *g*
    wollt ich eigentlich auch noch mit reingenommen haben, mir war aber der titel der folge net merh eingefallen <_<

nun gut,

woran erkennt John wieviel munition Winona noch hat?
    &quot;Well, I can&#39;t go back down there. I am persona non grata on LoMo....LoMo non grata, can&#39;t do it, not goin&#39; to, uhn uh.&quot;(J.C.)

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>SAVE FARSCAPE&#33;&#33;</span></span>

Mittlerer SpacePub-Besucher Avatar von Nighthawk

Standard

Er leckt an der chakan oil cartridge?

"I&#39;m not the pwintheth you theek but we could thtill have a really good time."

Herzlichst,

Dietmar
    "The brave Warrior is not without fear. He is a friend of his fear, embracing it, intimate with it, but never allowing it to overcome him." [from the First Kilrathi Codex, 10:21:18]

Standard

yep, du bist dran&#33;
    &quot;Well, I can&#39;t go back down there. I am persona non grata on LoMo....LoMo non grata, can&#39;t do it, not goin&#39; to, uhn uh.&quot;(J.C.)

Standard

OK, eine Frage zu Scratch&#39;n&#39;Sniff:

Wie lautet der Name des Hanggi?

"I&#39;m not the pwintheth you theek but we could thtill have a really good time."

Herzlichst,

Dietmar
    "The brave Warrior is not without fear. He is a friend of his fear, embracing it, intimate with it, but never allowing it to overcome him." [from the First Kilrathi Codex, 10:21:18]

Wiederholungstäter

Standard

Kabah (oder so ähnlich).
    Riker: &quot;Speak for yourself, Sir, but I plan to live forever.&quot;
    ---
    D&#39;Argo: &quot;I&#39;ve never put this in words before... but I LOVE shooting things&#33;&quot;
    ---
    The B5 Mantra: &quot;Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova&#39;s recommendations. Ivanova is God.&quot;

Standard

Yep. B) Du bist dran&#33;

Herzlichst,

Dietmar

Wiederholungstäter

Standard

In welchen tierischen Filmen spielte Magda Szubanski (Furlow) jeweils eine größere Rolle?
    ---
    D&#39;Argo: &quot;I&#39;ve never put this in words before... but I LOVE shooting things&#33;&quot;
    ---
    The B5 Mantra: &quot;Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova&#39;s recommendations. Ivanova is God.&quot;

Wiederholungstäter

Standard

Das ging ja schneller als die Polizei erlaubt . Stimmt natürlich.
    ---
    ---

Standard

Maldis oder Hallot und ein Schweinchen Namens Babe ist SÜÜÜÜÜÜßß&#33;

Aktive Benutzer

Aktive Benutzer